Beats’ Brand Marketing team is searching for a talented Senior Designer to lead creation of original marketing assets in efforts to build our brand globally. This person will work directly with our Creative Director and will be tasked with designing and controlling the brand’s visual touch points: retail environments, print collateral, experiential, packaging, digital assets, and more. Deliverables are diverse, but will be print heavy.
This designer will develop brilliant, new creative and take ownership of the Beats brand, as well as get his/her hands dirty and work through intricate design projects from the top down. A deep understanding of typography, color, and brand principles are required. An essential skill set is needed to prepare files for print production and publication. This person will work directly with external production suppliers, as well.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead projects from concept through production while meeting brand design standards and timelines
• Delegate, guide and monitor progress of assignments with junior design team
• Work cross-functionally with other teams to execute tasks in product marketing, retail assets, events, etc.
• Follow-up on development of design projects with senior management
• Stay abreast of current and emerging trends in fashion and pop-culture
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure messaging is consistent with the Beats by Dre brand
• Bachelors Degree
• Must submit link to portfolio to be considered (please submit URL that contains consumer brand/ retail work)
• Mastery of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• 3D Design ability, a plus
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Previous experience with supervising others
• Able to exercise discretion and strict levels of confidentiality
Beats by Dr. Dre is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.