Senior Graphic Designer
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Graphic Designer. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has. We have a passionate creative staff and need to compliment their talents with an experienced individual who has the conceptual vision to lead and manage our brand in the digital, print and broadcast space.
This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
What will I do at UA?
• Deliver Under Armour branding, experience and messaging across all marketing touchpoints- print, digital, social, broadcast, retail
• Present strategic/conceptual rational and point of view to internal marketing teams
• Manage projects from concept to completion with minimal supervision
• Assure UA Brand Design processes and corporate standards are maintained at all times in any and all media
• Collaborate with executive teams to design and develop high quality presentations
What does UA need from me?
• Focus, passion, conceptual, exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills
• Ability to motivate and lead others in the development and execution of creative projects.
• Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash)
• Keynote Microsoft Office and Mac platform proficiency as well as Android and other mobile platforms
• Strong Typography
• Understanding Brands and the ability to follow trends
• Experience working collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams under tight deadlines
• Strong Illustration and logo design
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML, HTML5 and Flash as well as other digital design best practices a plus
• Prior experience managing multiple projects from concept through completion.
• Prior experience art directing a photo shoot with models, for both print and video distribution.
• Prior experience in working with celebrity athletes and artists
• Prior experience managing creative agencies and production companies from briefing to project delivery.
• Experience with online media, mobile, social networks, rich media and digital trends
Additional Skills and Experience:
Ability to meet the demands of working on set including: moving photographic equipment, climbing ladders, scaffolding, and constructing sets.
Qualifications to be considered:
• Excellent communications skills.
• Must be able to articulate conceptual rational/POVs.
• Excellent leadership and collaboration skills.
• Strong Time Management skills
• Inspiring and leading creative people.
• Strong knowledge of various digital and print media.
• Bachelors Degree in Design or related field
• 5+ years experience on a brand marketing or advertising agency team
25% of the year. Some Weekends/Holidays included.
Please apply via the Under Armour Career Website: www.underarmour.jobs or by clicking the APPLY NOW button. Thank you!
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.