John McNeil Studio is looking for an outstanding Interactive Designer to join our team in Berkeley, CA. Our studio believes in the power of ideas to make brands grow. We are a collection of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers. As a collective we help companies tell compelling stories through communications. We work with brands but aren't bound by them, love digital but still believe in print and are founded in aesthetics but also in utility. We make things. We build brands.
• Design interactive projects, including planning, concept development, design and implementation
• Produce high-end digital design solutions
• Work with our creative team to concept, design and execute creative solutions in a variety of media
• Develop insightful, inspiring products and services through all phases of ideation, prototyping, design, and production.
• Interactive agency design experience
• Keen sense and interest in developing applications.
• Able to design intelligent, inspiring design concepts that are both uniquely creative and easy to use.
• Excellent written communication, verbal communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of web development, usability and design, layout and typography principles
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• A solid working knowledge of the latest versions of applicable programs -- Mac OS, Photoshop and Illustrator, etc.
• BA or Masters in Design or other relevant major; self-taught geniuses also considered.
Please send a PDF of your portfolio or link to your website to email@example.com . No phone calls please. Due to the amount of applications, we will not respond to each inquiry.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.