Multimedia, Design, & Photo Editor
We're looking someone who is excited about the opportunity to shape the multimedia strategy and future for a brand that's taking off like crazy. Someone that can truly own how each of Greatist's articles looks and feels thanks to a killer design sensibility plus has meaningful experience in both photography and design (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...).
- Diverse design and photography portfolio
- Online presence
- Background in photography and/or graphic design
- Photo editor extraordinaire
- A whiz with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Illustrator)
- An interest in both digital and print design
- Fun, positive, hilarious, and truly passionate about health and wellness + how Greatist is working to make a difference in the space.
- Support, organize, and manage a mutlimedia team (illustrators, photographers, and contributors)
- Photograph fitness, food, etc... for our site
- Develop and create banners, infographics and other design content
- Experience managing a creative team
- Experience working with an editorial team
- Obsession with typography
Greatist is a health and wellness media startup on a mission to make better choices easier for everyone. Launched in 2011, it's now the fastest-growing site in the health space with more than 3 million uniques every month. It's becoming the first truly trusted healthy living brand and business. This is a paid, full-time position at Greatist HQ in Manhattan with a salary of $35-45k annually, commensurate with experience. Greatist also provides gym memberships, daily lunch fixins’, and healthy snacks along with enormously flexible work hours, an open vacation policy, and awesome weekly health and fitness team activities (not to mention happy hours).
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply with (a) your resume, (b) your online portfolio with both photography & design, and (c) a convincing, creative cover letter for why Greatist is the right fit for you AND why you're the right fit to push Greatist forward.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.