EK Success Brands, a division of Wilton Brands LLC and a creative consumer products company has an immediate opportunity for a Product Manager located at our Kansas City office. For more information on EK Success Brands visit our website at www.eksuccess.com and www.spottedcanary.com.
New product development planning and implementation including, but not limited to:
• Develop visual concept boards as necessary – using swipe art, samples, etc.
• Find, analyze and verify information in corporate computer system
• Research competitive landscape, identifying key price points, features, benefits and differentiating factors
• Manage and input data into development line list spreadsheets, including but not limited to item numbers, descriptions, components, freight estimates, duty rates, FOB prices, CBM, UPC codes, and net pricing
• Sourcing and product development responsibilities. Product attributes and specs, bills of materials created and tested, etc.
• Assist with managing and updating planograms and merchandising for freshness and space maximization
• Work with vendors overseas to request samples, reference materials, and pricing Provide supplies with clear directions and quality control documents to ensure timely and high-quality delivery
• Create and analyze Ranking Reports and prepare Presentations
• Swatching / Archiving of products and projects. Library management of samples and swatches
• Manage UPC requests and item master setup in computer system.
• Assist with managing flow and approvals of product samples – check in and out, check quality, hand off to licensee, and manage approvals and changes
• Fact checking, proofing, on packaging. Testing concepts by crafting and using product
• Prepare mock up samples and comps for sales meetings and approval reviews
• Minimum 5-7 years experience developing consumer products
• Must be self motivated, highly organized and possess positive energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
• Adobe Illustrator knowledge a plus
• Personal interest in creative products, arts, crafts, or planning celebrating a plus
• Must have a highly refined sense of style and great understanding of fashion, home decor and gift trends and must be able to convey this understanding to suppliers, creative staff (internal & external) and others
• Foreign and domestic travel required as needed
• Extended hours when needed to hit deadlines and goals
• Must be skilled with MS Office, particularly Excel
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume, portfolio and salary requirements to:email@example.com.
Email resume AND portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Work samples in JPG or PDF format or a link to your online portfolio MUST accompany your resume/application in order to be considered.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.