Senior Creative Designer
Position Title: Senior Creative Designer
We are looking for a Senior Creative Designer who will work closely with the Product Management Team and other business stake holders of the company to produce designs from concepts. The designer should be a hands-on person who has the ability to think creatively and should be able to produce interface designs that are clean and highly usable.
General Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities:
• Interacting with stakeholders to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
• Interpreting the stakeholders business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
• Estimating the time required to complete the work
• Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
• Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
• Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of resources and time
• Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to stakeholders
• Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
• At least 5 years of hands-on experience designing online products which involve frequent repeat usage like online games, online shopping, online booking etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Graphic or Interface design or similar is a must
• Must have proven skills in graphic design. Your design portfolio should demonstrate an excellent eye for typography, mastery of clean and intuitive layouts, purposeful color, and a strong attention to detail. Your work should show a deep appreciation for simple and usable interfaces
• Ability to develop cross-platform browser compatible web pages.
• Ability to create wire frames and mock-ups from the product specification documents
• Must be proficient to expert in the following design tools: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Adobe Flash
• Must have good understanding of HTML and CSS
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment
• Understanding of Rich Internet Application (RIA) concepts and design patterns
• Some experience in software source control systems is preferred
• Positive, pro-active attitude with a will to deliver quickly, adhering to tight deadlines
How To Apply