Continuuity is squarely positioned at the forefront of Big Data application development. Our product, Reactor, enables a broad group of developers to build a new breed of data-intensive applications. We are a team of 24 with a powerful product and opportunity to define, in several ways, how Big Data Applications are built in the future.
Learn more at http://www.continuuity.com/.
About the Job
For our first design-centric role, we are seeking a capable, experienced graphic designer to take a hold of the Continuuity brand, products, web properties and occasionally print. This is an opportunity to be creative. This is an opportunity to have a big impact on a high-powered, quickly growing team in a new and exciting space.
• Drive the design process of the Continuuity brand and products.
• Define and maintain the design language across a variety of products and web properties.
• Own the definition, concepting, prototyping, delivery and iteration of your design work.
• Contribute aesthetic and user-centric insights to the product development process.
• Develop story boards and provide prototypes to showcase user interactions.
• Collaborate with engineers and product managers to bring your concepts to life.
• Be creative. Embrace trends. Trust your instincts.
• A degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or equivalent. Human-Computer Interaction a plus.
• Repeated, direct experience and comfort driving your own design process.
• Expert level experience with Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and wireframing or prototyping software of choice.
• Solid understanding of HTML5, its strengths and limitations, and how it impacts your design work.
• Ability to thrive with the fast pace and open direction afforded by an early startup environment.
We'd love to hear from you. Please be sure to provide a link to your portfolio with your application.
Continuuity is a Series A funded Big Data startup based in Palo Alto, CA. The company has been recognized as a top 5 Big Data startup by GigaOM. Continuuity's investors include Battery Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Data Collective and Ignition Partners.
Find out more at http://www.continuuity.com/.
Please fill out the application form and upload your resume, along with a link to your portfolio.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.