Brand Design Creative Director
BRAND DESIGN CREATIVE DIRECTOR (base salary $110,000-$150,000)
The BRAND DESIGN Creative Director role is for as inspirational designer that has mastered design tools, skills and brand image direction with the additional experience of running multiple design programs, a strong understanding of the business side of things, and a great competence in helping develop brand design strategy. The Creative Director posses a high level of creativity that allows them to manage at a strategic level. They are able to use external influences and drive relevant solutions that produce industry leading strategic design.
A Creative Director is a very multi-disciplinary position and requires management of the entire design process and everything that is required to make a design program successful. This will include working across internal disciplines, creative direction or art direction, management of design team and contractors and working with executive leadership to set and achieve brand and business goals.
ASTRO Creative Directors:
• Understand current global trends, technology, fashion and design
• Lead creative sessions for project kick-offs
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
• Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
• Establish creative direction for the entire line of online services and programs
• Supervise and inspire the creative team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
• Work with the account team, strategy team, and copywriters to develop concepts and present to management
• Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
• Manage team members
• Provide quality control over concepts and projects
• At least 10 years management experience working with large-scale design programs, e-marketing, and advertising a huge advantage.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of brand communications, packaging, print collaterals, processes, user interface, interactive design, etc., as well as industry best practices in design.
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to all disciplines, internal or external.
• A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce, communications and creative process
• Strong leader with the ability to manage multiple team members and projects
• Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
• Ability to set directions and lead projects from concept to completion.
• Expert knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign & Flash, Adobe. Plus After Effects & video editing, HTML, DHTML CSS, etc., helpful, but not necessary.
• Ability to make evaluative judgments
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and oral, with passion, Integrity, and Energy!
• Demonstrates and leads insightful, conceptual thinking at a strategic level for the ASTRO Gaming brand.
• Project a professional image and self-confidence; exhibit enthusiasm for work
• Have ability to work collaboratively, lead development teams, and inspire/mentor others as a team leader; always pushing for the best creative solutions
• Find and execute solutions to achieve desired results in timely fashion; be resourceful (initiate and manage outside contractors/vendors effectively)
• Have ability to build strong, professional relationships with teams and execs
• Anticipate, respond to and execute on brand needs while maintaining budget
• Adapt well to multiple programs and maintain composure under pressure
• Have ability to facilitate resolution of production problems
• Participate in group/company meetings and initiatives at all levels
• Take direction from executive team as needed and required
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.