Senior Product Designer
At Cinco we design what’s next. We are looking for senior product designers to contribute to the collective brainpower of the team by bringing to bear keen insight on a youthful and progressive consumer - the tastemaker and early adopters of technology and fashion.
Your solid experience, combined with lightning fast visualization, and creative execution of high standards could make you an epic addition to our experienced team. You are a product innovator who understands the value of design, aesthetics, function and meaning, as well as the cultural and business value of brands. Your job is to work directly with your Creative Director, Account Manager, and Client, to help develop, guide and deliver a multitude of creative assignments.
We are looking for a talented senior level product designer with 3-5 yrs experience that can sketch striking, progressive concepts and follow them through to prove how it works and ultimately how it’s made. That means you have demonstrated expertise in digitally sketching concepts and rapidly bringing those sketches to life in SolidWorks and KeyShot and are able to deliver the polish it takes to make a concept real. You will need the product design technical know how to choose materials, discuss production techniques, solve mechanical challenges and innovate new ideas. As an integrated product and brand design studio, collaboration is paramount.
We work with some of the world’s leading brands in entertainment, technology, lifestyle and sport. From Microsoft to Nike and EA to Nixon - our work is all about relevance, authenticity, and impact. That demands a crew of informed and talented individuals that tend to come from all corners, but also have an edge that keeps us dynamic and fresh. But enough about us, this is about you.
You believe in the power of design and your work can speak for itself. Your attitude and actions exude a quiet confidence that support and foster the truest definition of team - together we are better.
• Consistently create world-class design that inspires our teams and our clients
• Lead design focused client presentations, speak to design work in strategic terms and give design rationale
• Direct team members both internally and externally in regard to design intent and vision to the benefit of the project design goals
• Partner with Project and Account team leads to help scope project work and determine timelines, teams and resources from a design process perspective
• 3-5 years experience creating unique product design work
• A connection and understanding of progressive lifestyle brands
• 2 years of design direction experience with teams of at least 2-3 designers
• 2 years of experience in presenting work to clients
• A portfolio of recognized work for significant local, national or global companies
• Proven expertise in generating, selecting, communicating, developing and evaluating industrial design solutions
• Expert knowledge of technology and its integration into design solutions (Sensors & Actuators, ID physics, material properties, manufacturing technology and system level engineering)
• Expert knowledge of the role of a user focus and perspective on ID solutions
• A strong socio-cultural awareness including design & art history, socio-cultural trends, and design for sustainability
• A familiarity with the role of business factors and business processes in design (idea-to-business, future proof and dynamic global design, international markets, business models and networks)
• Expert knowledge of form and senses. Specifically related to local and universal visual languages, auditory communication, haptic experiences, sensory combination and symbolism and semantics
• Expert in digital sketching, Solidworks, Keyshot and full Adobe suite
• Bachelor’s degree or proven relevant experience
• Mastery of Solidworks, Keyshot, Photoshop and Illustrator from the current Adobe Creative Suite
If interested, please tell us why you’re “the one” and attach your resume in email to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Sr Product Designer 2013. We will confirm receipt of your email and do our best to answer any questions you may have, we will only be contacting those candidates we wish to interview.
For more about Cinco, visit our website at www.cincodesign.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.