Matchstic is looking for a talented full time graphic designer with a love & passion for brand identity, collaboration, and doing great work. The primary responsibility of the designer is to conceptualize, design and produce top notch brand identity work from project initiation to pre-production. Projects include brand identity, visual identity systems, brand standards, ux/ui design, and print applications. The designer would collaborate with other designers and strategists and report to the Creative Director.
Estimated Time Distribution:
• Design & Execution (80%) - Thoughtful design solutions to solve project/ client problems
• Client and Project Management (10%) - Coordinate with project manager to ensure work is done on budget & on time
• General (10%) - Attend company meetings & retreats, write for the company blog & read required books.
Desired Skills & Experience:
This person needs to have an undergraduate degree or higher, have at least 3-5 years of graphic design or creative agency experience, and thrive in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. Also, needs to be team-minded, a great communicator, and experienced with large scale branding projects. Under qualified applicants will not be accepted. A formal presentation of work may be required.
• Health Insurance (75% covered by Matchstic)
• Dental Insurance (100% covered by Matchstic)
• Gym Membership (100% covered by Matchstic)
• Flexible Vacation Policy
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.