Come Join Us!
We are Colliers International. Nice to meet you.
From commercial real estate brokers to marketing professionals, IT experts and more, our career opportunities come in all shapes and sizes. But with one common goal – to help the best and the brightest exceed their potential. And ours. With over 522 offices in 62 countries, we are fully immersed in our local markets, bringing an enterprising approach to supporting our clients, wherever they may be.
We’re completely focused on helping our employees fulfill their career dreams – in their native countries or abroad. At Colliers, you can pursue global career opportunities. We push each other to be better than we thought we could be. We go the extra step for our clients and partners, creating memorable experiences that enhance and grow our relationships. And we have a lot of fun along the way.
The Marketing Coordinator provides a high level of marketing support, business plan implementation and coordination of marketing programs to an assigned group of commercial real estate brokers. The role is adjusted to conform to individual agent business plans in order to achieve maximum productivity, communication, and client satisfaction.
Location: Sacramento, CA
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
• Provides creative leadership and direction on marketing deliverables, internally and externally.
• Create marketing brochures, offerings, banners, proposals consisting of property, personnel, financial and market information using various Colliers templates.
• Coordinate meetings with the broker team to monitor progress of current projects, business development targets, and individual agent responsibilities. Review marketing plan checklist for current listing assignments.
• Coordinate periodic direct mail programs (i.e. newsletter, listing announcements, closed deal announcement, availabilities mailing, etc.)
• Create e-marketing campaigns
• Maintain current listings, contract records, and transactions in ReApplications (proprietary CRM system) and Excel or other company approved contact management systems.
• Manage property assignment listings, files, and sign orders
• Manage brokers bios (print and web)
• Writing of media releases and copy for corporate documentation.
• Developing close, proactive relationships with media contact including journalists and prominent industry figures.
• Ensuring strong relationships with industry bodies.
• Assist with strategic marketing
• Work with the National Marketing Group
• Stay informed of recent sales and lease activity, create necessary inventory of specific broker driven information on current activity for execution of assignments.
• Communicate timely, market-specific news to brokers and broker teams.
• Participate in limited client interaction as requested.
• Become familiar with all company resources: databases, internet sites, reference materials, etc.
• Attend company meetings, training programs, and team meetings as directed.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
• Minimum of two years of experience in a marketing support role, with evidence of successful project deliverables, including the creation of print collateral, direct mail programs, email marketing campaigns, and media releases
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) is required and an important aspect of this role
• Advanced level in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; amiable personality and a team player
• A sound understanding of social media and how to gain maximum benefit from it.
• Self-starter mentality; creative issue resolution skills
• SharePoint experience is highly valued but not required
• Advanced internet research capabilities and resourcefulness
Compensation and Benefits
• Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
• Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please include resume and portfolio of work.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.