User Experience Designer
We at Thunderhead.com are hiring multiple User Experience Designers based out of our London offices in Soho and Elstree, and will also consider candidates located near our development offices in Amsterdam and Manchester, New Hampshire. Please include a cover letter, a résumé or CV, and a link to a portfolio or public code repository when applying for this role.
We believe in the user.
Simple users. Power users. Bright-eyed new users. Grizzly crusty old users. No matter the user, we let nothing stand in their way. We're the restless defenders of their productivity, their elation, and their delight. Our mission is to enable the user to become the champion of their domain.
We are UX at Thunderhead.com.
Some call us dreamers. Others call us innovators. The truth is, we're simply relentless in designing intuitive products that enable communication, foster conversation, and empower collaboration between real people around the globe.
As designers, we do more than just push pixels, craft wireframes and cut code. We’re spark ignitors, clarity creators, and team alignment gurus. We fill post-its with features, and visualize roadmaps with our product teams. We affinity map, dot vote, ask the 5 whys, and take our coffee with a couple scoops of lean. And, if we do our job right, every single person in our organization feels like a designer too.
We won’t rest until each user believes they’re champions of their domain. Are you up to that challenge? If your answer is “Yes, and...”, then you should come join us.
This is who you are.
* You're a hybrid - equal parts interaction designer, prototyper, facilitator and, at times, mad scientist.
* You have a sharp, intuitive design sense. You trust your gut and can provide rapid-fire solutions, but know when to engage users for research and validation.
You create prototypes to convey your designs to product and engineering teams, and use whatever tool it takes to get the job done, be it Axure, Invision, Bootstrap or hand-coded HTML.
* You're a calculated risk taker. You’re aware of best practices, but you’re not afraid to try new things.
* You’re an outstanding communicator and a natural collaborator. You listen, observe, consider, and pitch-in, and you're eager to work in lockstep with your development team to ensure perfect delivery.
* You're bold and confident but never cocky, and will thrive in a culture that cherishes these traits.
* You strive for greatness. You sweat the details. Delivering excellence is what you do.
* As an experienced designer of web and mobile applications, your résumé and portfolio speak for themselves.
This is Thunderhead.com:
Thunderhead.com is a leading provider of enterprise solutions for customer experience management. With its cloud-based ONE platform, Thunderhead.com provides powerful SaaS solutions for customer engagement across all touch points. Thunderhead.com disrupted the customer communications industry to become a market leader in just seven years. Now the landscape is changing, we're set to transform the market again – fundamentally changing the way businesses engage with their customers.
Our company culture is key to our success. It’s embedded in everything we do and how we communicate with everyone – customers, employees, partners, analysts and more. It’s focused on doing the right thing for our customers, our team and our technology, the environment and the communities we conduct business in.
Joining the Thunderhead.com team promises exposure to Thunderhead.com's leading edge customer communications software, a positive can-do culture where you will enjoy interacting with your colleagues, and where you will be rewarded for your efforts through a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Come join the Thunderhead.com team!
We only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Please include a cover letter, a résumé or CV, and a link to a portfolio or public code repository when applying for this role.
How To Apply