Do you want to be part of a great team that will deliver amazing Consumer Electronics devices? Do you have a passion for quality? Are you allergic to poor implementations and mediocrity? Do you like to work across organizations and geographical boundaries? Do you have what it takes to figure out how to get the job done? If so, we have an opportunity for you as our Design Producer.
• Manage the design and marketing program pipeline. Articulate and manage open items by coordinating with responsible resources, ensure assets/flows are of appropriate quality and complete
• Work to ensure developers are delivering on asset flows
• Ensure partners are producing deliverables in timely manner
• Ensure programs are advancing with clear step progressions
• Act as project manager working with design and marketing team to kick off projects, gather requirements, deliver on timelines, provide feedback and revisions, while distributing deliverables.
• Document team progress and track progress over time
• Collaborate with product team on special projects with high value
• Manage user testing programs and working with communities to gather feedback
• Manage external vendors to ensure completion and progress on tracked tasks
• Ensure overall quality of design resources and spaces
• Respond as needed to requests of Design & Marketing Leads
• BS (or equivalent) in related field
• Experience in start-up environment preferred but not required
• 3-5 years of experience in same or similar role
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.