We are seeking a qualified candidate for a unique opportunity in our Shenzhen office. Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese, both spoken and written, required.
Must be a college graduate with major in graphic and art design, preferably American Education background and strong, firsthand understanding of American market.
Minimum 7 years’ experience in graphic design/product design and 3 years’ in team management required.
Possess a good knowledge of North American mass retail market and its customers’ requirements and expectations.
Have a strong working knowledge in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
The successful candidate is required to lead our international Art/PD team of some 30 staff in Asia (Taiwan and China) and USA covering the following areas of job responsibilities:
· Product design and development
· Graphic design and packaging
· Production of artworks for product and package, mock ups, displays and showroom design
· High quality 3D printing to create new products using sophisticated 3D printer and software
The job will be based in Shenzhen (Futian), China. Housing in China is included.
We are a global sourcing company which has offices across the United States and Asia, generates 300 million dollars in sales, in housewares, giftware, furniture, seasonal merchandise, candy, OTC drugs, medical devices, decor items, and computer accessories for America's leading retailers.
We are a diversified and successful international seller of goods and services to the retail trade.
This position is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a proven track record.
"We deliver innovative and meaningful products, ideas and merchandising programs through an understanding of people's needs and a commitment to value."
· Innovation - We develop creative, new solutions for everything we do.
· Partnership - We go the extra mile for our customers and each other to achieve common goals and maximize our successes.
· Integrity - We hold ourselves to a standard of excellence with our product, our partners and one another.
· Value - We continually strive to exceed expectations while eliminating inefficiencies.
We can only accomplish our goals with conscientious, dedicated, quality oriented, team players to continue our growth into this century.
Please include cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements
How To Apply