Copywriter - Long Island Agency
Do you want to take the next step in your career, without the long trip to the city? You don’t need to commute to Manhattan to be a part of an agency working with Fortune 500 clients!
Entrepreneurial Direct Marketing agency has an opening for an experienced Copywriter.
Wilen New York, LLC is a client-driven marketing agency looking for a Copywriter who will collaborate with a Senior Art Director to create exceptional marketing ideas, write fresh and interesting copy, and manage multiple projects from inception to completion.
You are the optimal candidate if you show the ability to think both strategically and creatively, and are comfortable interacting with clients and internal teams.
• Understand client objectives and marketing strategies.
• Develop work that exceeds internal and client expectations.
• Adhere to client branding guidelines.
• Develop ideas in brainstorming sessions.
• Readily take direction from the creative leadership team and the client.
• Work with an Account Manager to meet client goals and deadlines.
• Provide copywriting support on internal communications projects as assigned.
• 4-5 years copywriting experience in advertising, direct marketing or a related agency environment.
• A degree in advertising communications, journalism or equivalent.
• Excellent writing, editing, communication, organization and analytical skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• A sense of humor and a cheerful, can-do attitude.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word; bonus for Adobe Suite.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements. This is an on-site position, local applicants only.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.
How To Apply