Studio Artist - Long Island Agency
Do you want to take the next step in your career, without the long trip to the city? You don’t need to commute to Manhattan to be a part of an agency working with Fortune 500 clients!
Entrepreneurial Direct Marketing agency has an opening for a Studio Artist.
Wilen New York, LLC is a client-driven marketing agency looking for an energetic Studio Artist with solid design skills who will work with members of the creative department as well as team members from other core departments in order to achieve client satisfaction.
You are the optimal candidate if you show the potential to push the boundaries of creative excellence and ensure the delivery of required results.
Job Functions Include:
• Building print-ready mechanicals and versioning.
• Executing creative concepts that are on strategy across all direct response media (DM, email, online, print, TV, radio and out-of-home).
• Filling in the gaps on concepts developed by more senior members of the creative group and executing on them independently.
• Partnering with senior creative to develop great work within clients’ branding guidelines.
• Collaborating with production and account management to achieve the best solutions for assignments.
• Partnering with members of the creative department to create redundancy within the department on (but not limited to): variable data workflows and training, art preparation, file release to press, color correction and general prepress functions.
• Remaining abreast of technological advances in the field and being able to identify areas of use in the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a can-do attitude.
• 2 years experience in an agency environment
• Expertise in Adobe Suite
• Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
• Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
• Knowledge of variable data printing technology is a plus.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.This is an on-site position, local applicants only.
Please apply with your cover letter, resume, portfolio and salary requirements.
How To Apply