Senior Interaction Designer
• Responsible for work across all aspects of interaction design including information architecture, user interface, and user experience for web, mobile and email
• Create wireframes/site-maps/user flows/comps
• Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables
• Develop and execute innovative concepts and design according to product requirements for a variety of media including Web, mobile email, video, and social media
• Collaborate with Product Managers to determine impactful and compelling design for product initiatives.
• Design websites, banner advertising, promotional landing pages, microsites, and emails; develop look and feel of mobile applications; create and update optimized image assets for appropriate navigation elements, images, and rollovers using various imaging tools and styles.
• Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions that meet business and user needs; develop additional creative enhancements.
• Conceptualize visualize, and design user experiences and create visual prototypes, mockups, and screens.
• Manage multiple assignments simultaneously within established timeframes and maintain an awareness of status and project deliverables.
• Attend creative input meetings to help develop creative strategies and implement all creative requirements.
● Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in design related field)
● 7+ Years relevant experience as an interactive designer
● Expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (must haves). ActionScript a plus
● Strong motion, interactive and mobile design skills (iOS and Android)
● Up-to-date with current design trends, specifically in the interactive media space.
● Strong, persuasive and engaging presenter of your own and others’ ideas.
● First-Class digital /online portfolio
● Strong design principles highlighting expert use of typography and color theory
● Experience with User Experience design, wireframing and prototyping.
● Highly conceptual with a fine attention to detail
● Understand both the creative and functional aspects of web and mobile design and stay current with industry trends in both
● Experience with social media design
● Time management with tight deadlines and fast-paced environment
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.