Sr. Rapid Prototype Technician
Empire Prototype, located in Attleboro, MA., is currently looking for a Rapid Prototype Technician to add to its growing business. In addition to prior RP experience, the successful candidate will have knowledge of Polyjet, FDM, SLA or other RP technologies, be familiar with SolidWorks or other CAD/CAM software , and possess excellent time management skills. This is a full-time position requiring a highly flexible schedule and the willingness to work additional hours as required.
• Setup, operation, and maintenance of various rapid prototype machines
• Provide post-processing support for the completion of rapid prototype models.
• Communicate and execute model post process work to meet customer expectations.
• Maintain RP shop area in a safe and orderly condition.
• Maintain RP machines and support equipment in proper working order.
• Communicate with internal personnel, providing information on project status and expected completion dates
• Provide technical support to customers
• Perform other duties as responsibilities necessitate or as assigned.
• Knowledge of Solidworks or other CAD software
• Knowledge of Polyjet, FDM, SLA or other RP technologies
• Self starter with flexible schedule
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.