Experience Design Director
Summary of Position:
The Experience Design Director independently leads the XD team in Buenos Aires and is responsible for applying experience design concepts and processes across multiple streams of work/projects.
S/he will lead XD teams in defining and the overarching project goals and articulating how ideas and solutions should be made or executed between different creative disciplines.
Their approach is highly collaborative, partnering with other disciplines like Visual, Copy and Tech to brainstorm, outline and execute the best solutions for our clients.
This position is responsible for building the XD team, training and developing XD talent and also may assist in developing junior creative in other disciplines.
• Independently manages team of Experience Designers with responsibility for hiring, training, career management and day-to-day oversight of all XD deliverables.
• Leads multiple projects and teams in BA and across the network ensuring quality of work and deadline completion inspiring and bringing the best in others.
• Creates true, interesting, legible, and relevant interfaces by applying key principles and building blocks of systematic design
• Consistently delivers high quality artifacts (site map, wireframes, sketches, competitive analysis, specifications, ecosystems, diagrams, flows,etc) connecting components of multi-channel digital eco-systems which effectively contribute to the overall design process (research, concepting, design, build, measurement)
• Consistently provides unconventional ideas and fresh thinking by staying on top of industry trends and applying insights to the work
• Translates concepts into effective designs while effectively communicates the thinking behind it and applies interesting insights to telling stories or creation of systems.
• Keeps sight of larger business strategy and customer insights when designing and is able to triangulate customer, brand, and industry insights
• Sets standards for quality and refinement of work and contributes actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team including thought leadership pieces to new business proposals
• Partners with Producers to course the correct scope and establishes the right project direction and works efficiently to deliver work in a timely manner
• Becomes a client strategic partner, by being knowledgeable about the client's business (goals and objectives), target audience, and brand and the primary presenter at client meetings.
• Actively contributes to the XD community in BA to help build the practice and know how in the local market.
• Delivers training to the XD Department and R/GA U in Buenos Aires Office to share knowledge on the craft, R/GA good practices and industry trends.
Pre-Requisites / Qualifications
• Possesses 4-6 years of experience in the field (including at prior and current job) with solid experience in platforms and social and strong skills designing complex sites. Able to make the complex simple and proficient in user centered design principles.
• Bachelor Degree in a design or a related field, such as Human Computer Interaction, Product Design or Graphic Design
• Proven experience leading projects on his / her own, being accountable and dependable to embrace project responsibilities with dedication while fostering teamwork and collaboration
• Responsible and Autonomous; works independently and proactively. Able to bring in/build a team and lead it.
• Proven client facing skills, responding well to client input and feedback. Presents work with clarity, is persuasive and can influence others effectively, defends and protects work and accepts constructive criticism, and is willing to act on it.
• Excels in communication skills, written, verbal and visual (to express ideas, rationale, and to promote team work)
• Ability to adapt to a different culture and context and has the willingness to learn Spanish if s/he is not fluent.
How To Apply