Job Description – Design Director – New York, New York
As a Design Director you will serve as critical role at SET. You are fearless with ideas, have strong
creative problem solving skills and an amazing visual eye. You are a big idea thinker who creates and understands brands. Are in-the-know on pop culture, the latest technologies and the coolest trends. An expert in experiential design, from pop-ups to retail display, visual merchandising to full scale re-branding, You feel as comfortable designing a kick-ass logo, as you do ideating and creating concept presentations for a 3 dimensional environment.
• Concepting, creating and designing 2D and 3D environments, displays + windows
• Development of concept and ideation and ability to present in impactful end compelling way
• mage search based on brand/presentation look + feel
• Act as a motivational and inspirational leader to the design team offering direction, inspiration and acting as a sounding board
• Working and regularly communicating with project stakeholders, including designers, account managers, sales and workshop team.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or marketing
• 8+ years of experience at a creative agency
• An impeccable sense of typography and graphic design
• An ability to work independently in an unstructured work environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Good communication, management, and presentation skills
• A great sense of humor
Employee must be able to thrive in high-pressure environments due to a high volume of work, tight timelines, and our dedication to client satisfaction. Candidates must be able to work on projects in a team environment and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers and clients. Some travel should be expected.
Does this sound like you? Let us know why we should meet. For consideration, apply directly at our website and submit your resume detailing the skills and requirements listed above and a cover page stating:
• Why you?
• Why SET?
• Salary requirement
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.