Lead Graphic Designer
ASTRO Gaming is seeking a Lead Graphic Designer with a strong design point of view infused with a balance of lifestyle, technology understanding and brand lust.
• Understand current trends in music, video gaming, fashion, entertainment and action sports.
• Lead, collaborate, set the vision for, and execute ASTRO’s creative concepts and execute across a global, multi-channel distribution model.
• Lead creative teams across all communication channels with your focus on ASTRO Gaming.
• Directly involved in design development and taking the creative lead on projects.
• Educate other departments and team members on the nuances of design.
• Manage design teams to get strong, well-rounded deliverables.
• Acknowledge the needs of the team and to understand the overall program goals with an objective overview.
• Constantly push the envelope in innovation and technology.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have at least 5-10+ years experience as a Designer or equivalent position.
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment and direct and mentor other designers as needed.
• Must have expert knowledge of graphic asset tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Experience with and knowledge of After Effects, Cinema 4D or Maya a plus.
• Have an eye for great brand communications, typography, image and design.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to conceptualize and execute a project from beginning to end.
• Must have a can do attitude and strong work ethic.
• Must adapt and thrive in a team environment.
• Using a diverse skill set to work in a cross-disciplinary environment.
• Creative, solutions-oriented and a self-starter is a major plus.
• Strong understanding of youth, consumer and technology culture is imperative.
• Competitive compensation based on experience
• 401K Matching
• Health Benefit
• Product Discounts
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.