- Develop trend boards and trend analysis ahead of the buying season
- Develop seasonal color palette
- Develop sketches both by hand and on the computer for sample development
- Create detailed measurement charts and fitting insturctions
- Develop new stitches on both hand flat and automatic machines
- Oversee all sample development for men's and ladies ranges
- Create seasonal sample range
- Create yarn collection by working closely with suppliers from China and Taiwan
- Work closely with designers and design teams from leading European brands and retailers.
As a candidate you will need to have a creative eye for color, shapes and textures. You will have to be extremely skillful on Adobe photoshop and illustrator and you will also need to have a good idea on how both hand flat and automatic knitting machines work.
Please apply via email along with your CV and detailed portofolio.
How To Apply