Shore are one of Europe's leading product development companies, with a proven track record of delivering successful solutions to some of the largest brands in the world in multiple product sectors. We have an immediate position for an experienced & creative Industrial Designer to join our successful team in Edinburgh.
Applicants should be qualified to degree level in Industrial Design and have 5 years industry experience, ideally from a consultancy background. A good understanding of user centred design and interface solutions would be an advantage in this role. You will be equally comfortable working alone with minimum supervision or as part of a wider project team and at all times bring your own powerful creative input into the collaborative mix, always pushing the boundaries with fresh ideas and technical solutions.
You will be responsible for the development of well-considered industrial design solutions from strategy, through concept and refinement including presentation & interaction with a wide range of clients.
What we Offer
Apart from the opportunity to work with a wide range or clients on a varying range of product development programs, there is also an attractive benefits package & development program.
• Proven experience in the industrial design and realisation of mass-produced, global products
• Skill in concept generation via sketch work, hand modelling and rendered images
• Pro/Engineer Wildfire or other 3D CAD software experience
• Competent use of Adobe Creative Suite Packages
• Experience of KeyShot 3D rendering (or other packages)
• Good understanding of human factors and ergonomics.
• Strong, innovative vision supported by a disciplined attention to detail
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the full product design ‘life cycle’
• Proven ability to work in a team or as an individual with little guidance
• Professional awareness and appreciation of client focus
• Experience in medical device design
• User Interface Design
• Creation of Instructions for Use
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying to join our team, please send your full CV and PDF portfolio (max 8MB) to email@example.com quoting reference IDCF13
Please note, due to the high number of enquiries we are unfortunately only able to respond to short listed candidates
How To Apply