Video Editor (Brand Marketing)
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
Under Armour is looking for a qualified, driven Brand Video Editor. This is an opportunity to be part of a great success story, as Under Armour continues to impact the business like no other company has.
The Brand Video Editor is responsible for creating videos for one of the world's most exciting brands. This is a position for a highly conceptual individual who has a desire to impact culture and contribute to a highly creative team. Under Armour “speaks” in video, which makes this position incredibly critical to the success of our marketing efforts.
What will I do at UA?
• Work on the creative team developing and writing Brand stories.
• Interpret the project storyboards, script, outlines, and pertinent production notes to assemble the sequences of scenes into a complete movie or video presentation.
• Determine video workflow and communicate the process to the other artists involved
• Manage and execute the post production process for getting video to broadcast.
• Manage Under Armour video media.
What does UA need from me?
• Critical Skills/Experience/Attributes:
• 5+ years of advanced-level experience.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Ability to express complex/creative ideas.
• Strong creative writing and storytelling skills.
• Extensive knowledge of technology involved in video editing process – including hardware and software
• Motion Graphics Experience Preferred
• Extensive knowledge of video compression and managing video files including rd3, dpx, prores, and other digital raw formats
• Prior experience working with digital film making equipment (specifically Red Camera System, Panavision, Alexa, Canon Mark5)
• Basic knowledge of sound design and music production
• General knowledge of on set photography shooting techniques and photography theory.
• Sound design skills are a plus.
• Prior experience working with internet video production and emerging interactive television technologies preferred.
• Must provide a current reel displaying body of work.
• Proven experience managing multiple projects at once with the ability to deliver final product on time.
Additional Skills and Experience:
Ability to meet the demands of working on set including: moving photographic equipment, climbing ladders, scaffolding, and constructing sets. Must be able to shoot in a variety of weather elements depending on what the shoot calls for.
Qualifications to be considered:
• Proficiency in Final Cut Studio, Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro & After Effects), Avid
• Motion Graphics experience using Cinema 4D
• Microsoft Office and Mac platform proficiency.
• 5+ years of video editing experience
• Travel- 10% including weekends/holidays
MUST SUBMIT A DEMO REEL TO BE CONSIDERED
Please apply via the Under Armour Career Site and please make sure to upload your Demo Reel in order to be considered for this position.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.