As project manager at Moving Brands you will be working in both traditional project management, internally guiding all creative output, as well as account management, liaising directly with our clients to create lasting relationships.
Role and responsibilities
Responsibility for managing and leading a number of projects and work-streams at any given time, across live client projects as well as both new business and internal projects.
An experienced professional who is comfortable in managing clients’ expectations, multi-disciplinary teams, complex stakeholder networks, large volumes of work, budgets and supplier/partner engagement.
Lead role in scoping, planning and managing workflow, team dynamics, team member briefing/on-boarding, schedule and budget throughout the project lifecycle. Participates in identifying new business opportunities, writing more sales focused project approaches/proposals, briefs and plans as well as building trusted and close relationships with potential clients.
Day-to-day tasks include:
• Manage project delivery process and multi-disciplinary delivery teams
• Effectively manage client expectations, stakeholder engagement and project communications (both internally and externally with clients)
• Define, negotiate and manage the scope, timeline, budget and required resource with the Creative Lead
• Manage risk and project profitability on day-to-day basis
• Work closely together with the Creative Lead to identify skills/talent required for successful delivery
• Acquire, on-board, brief and manage additionally needed talent and project resource
• Forecast, track and report project profitability, invoicing and risks/issues regularly according to the company processes
• Ensure all projects are documented, accurate, and delivered on time, on budget and to client expectations
• Understand client dynamics and key players
• Be responsible for the quality and client satisfaction of the projects
• Maintain positive and productive client relationships
• Prepare well-structured and detailed project proposals
• Provide leadership, support, motivation, and ongoing guidance to members of the project team
• Serve as the point person and internal champion for her/his projects
• Have a point of view on best practices and solutions across functions
• Promote highly professional standards in the studio and mentor/coach the more junior members of the team in order to support their professional development
A degree is mandatory. A business/strategy/marketing related qualification is an advantage but not necessary.
Technical and professional qualifications
Relevant and successful experience is required, minimum 4 years in industry. A Project Management qualification is preferred (e.g. Prince2) although this again is not mandatory.
Job knowledge required:
• A sound knowledge of the creative process is expected
• A sound knowledge of the MB offer is expected – to a delivery level
• A sound knowledge of relationship and project management models and methods
Job skills required:
• Solid project and delivery management experience in branding, advertising digital and interaction design or innovation
• Excellent understanding and experience of the processes and procedures that are involved in complex (and often technical) projects
• Experience formulating well structured, detailed project budgets, plans, proposals, and road maps
• Demonstrated success in managing complex, cross-functional projects through to completion
• Demonstrated success in managing large delivery teams
• Strong client and internal relationship building, writing and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and team management skills
• Strong problem solving skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Personal skills required:
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Good under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Teamwork and collaboration orientation
• Personal accountability/ownership mentality
• Drive to deliver creative excellence
This position is to start as soon as possible.
We invite local candidates to send in CVs / portfolios/ websites to email@example.com. Please write your name and the role you’re applying for in the email title. We can only accept work from current US residents with valid working documentation. No agencies or recruiters please.
- See more at: http://www.movingbrands.com/jobs/project-manager#sthash.bsf2C9SC.dpuf
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.