Architectural / Retail 3D Renderer
Are you a 3D rendering computer wiz with retail or architectural experience and do you have great ideation?
One of our clients, an American luxury brand, is looking to add an Assistant Manager with fantastic 3D rendering skills to their New York team.
Must be proficient in: AUTOCAD, 3D STUDIO MAX, GOOGLE SKETCHUP PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR, INDESIGN, PODIUM LIGHTING, MS WORD, EXCEL & POWERPOINT (basic)
• BFA in Interior Design or Architecture or similar field; 2-5 yrs experience
• Possess a high command of Google Sketchup and Layout version 8 2013 and up- 3d software & 3DS MAX for use in the production of interior and exterior retail environment renderings.
• Be proficient in the current version of Autocad.
• Possess a firm understanding of 3d modeling concepts and varied mechanical rendering techniques.
• Have experience with comprehensive lighting and materials rendering packages.
• Possess a high level of knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and/or associated design software packages.
• Be capable of developing and maintaining 3d fixture libraries for all channels.
• Develop and maintain 3d standards for overall architecture departmental use.
• Attend required project meetings for development renderings.
• Assist in developing new fixture concept drawings with senior staff.
• Work with consulting architects and project managers to attain required project specific background information.
• Work with visual merchandising dept to maintain visual
• Capable of managing multiple consecutive deadlines while working in a dynamic and project revision oriented team environment.
Must have U.S. Work authorization! No Visa Sponsorships possible!
No relocation possible; Must be local!
To apply please send resume & portfolio samples. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to qualified candidates.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.