Electronic Production Artist (E-Pro)
At Rally, we help turn brands in to movements, believe audacious ideas are more effective, and fearlessness lead to success. We have an opening for an electronic production master with a great sense of style and a keen attention to detail. If un-linked files, missing fonts, improper bleeds, bad kerning and disorganized servers make you break out in hives, please apply.
Reporting directly to our Associate Creative Director, the primary responsibility of the Electronic Production Artist is to produce high quality mechanical art from approved layout to final production across all major accounts.
• Builds and formats files per technical specifications
• Adjusts layout per input from designers
• Builds comps or paste up boards for presentations as needed
• Communicates when project exceeds scope
• Manages files and file names
• Collaborates with multi-disciplinary teams
• Maintains professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated understanding of design principles and typesetting standards
• Understanding of prepress and of various printing processes
• BA in Graphic design or certificate from a design program or art school
• 3+ years of print production experience at design firm or ad agency
• Proficient in CS5, Mac OSX, and PC knowledge helpful
• Ability to execute details under pressure
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.