Creative Director/ beauty packaging design
The Creative Director is responsible for translating marketing strategies into creative strategies, designs, and plans. They will need to manage graphic design, copywriting, advertising, collateral development, POS enhancements and website imagery. The position will work closely with marketing, brand management, sales and operations to execute comprehensive and integrated creative plans and launches. The Creative Director needs to play an essential role in always bringing the brand and communication to the next level and needs to be closely in tune with market and consumer trends. While the Creative Director needs to involved all elements of the brand’s communication and drive all design/creative elements of it, the core competence needs to be in packaging and POS vehicles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and implement creative projects and assist the creative team in developing ideas that meet business objectives of the organization and that advance brand strategy and are constantly ahead of competition to keep driving the beauty tool category to new, higher levels
• Manage multiple projects at a time from concept through completion
• Keeps track of the status of all creative projects and complete the project on or before the set deadline, and within budget
• Manage creative team members and assign and delegate tasks to graphic artists and copywriter, who work together to create a consistent brand identity
• Supervise and facilitate the team of vendor partners; generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
• Work with the Director of Marketing in the creative development of product and line launches
• Work with cross-functional teams through all phases of a product launch
• Conceptualize, drive and manage packaging re-launch projects including all elements from design to costing and adherence to budgets
• Generate advertising campaigns that help build brand awareness
• Develop POS enhancements for different retail channels and key customers
• Anticipate potential schedule or priority delays and initiate plan for alternative actions
• Support appropriate key customer visits and execute key marketing deliverables such as concept boards, imagery, product concept copy, mockups etc.
Skills and Experience:
• At least 4-5 years of creative experience preferably in cosmetics/beauty or accessories
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a deadline-driven environment
• Entrepreneurial mindset and willingness to work both strategically and very operationally; passionate about new ideas and the brand he/she represents always being the best-in-class
• Excellent organizational, planning, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills paired with top creative skills and out of the box thinking
• Uncompromising attention to detail
• Ability to work under unusual or extreme pressures
• Should be creative and should have ability to develop break-through and evolutionary ideas
• Computer literacy is also essential. Should be able to work with various operating system technologies, Adobe Photoshop, Power Point, Illustrator, etc.
• Must have thorough understanding of art advanced technologies used in creative development
• In tune with trends in design, packaging, POS, etc.
• College degree required with any combination of specific creative/art experience and education
• Must have creative experience in Consumer Products preferably in the Cosmetic/Beauty or accessories industry
Apply with cv by email
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.