Vice President, Art Supervisor/ACD
At CDMiConnect, we know that making the right connection is everything. That’s why we want to hear from you.
We are a subsidiary of The CDM Group entirely dedicated to healthcare interactive and relationship marketing. We offer rich opportunities for our talent to learn and grow, be challenged, and find their passion in their work. Be a part of a team who thinks having fun and being creative are some of the key ingredients to your success. Join an organization that has experienced tremendous growth and doesn’t plan to stop anytime soon. See how substance, style, conviction and grace come to life and set us apart from other agencies.
VP, Art Group Sup
We are currently looking for an Interactive VP, Group Art Supervisor to join CDMiConnect to contribute to the planning, design, and execution of exceptional digital experiences. S/he will be a key member of our Emerging Digital Group (EDG), helping elevate our interactive work while guiding and inspiring internal teams and clients.
Has 8-10 years of interactive marketing art direction experience at an advertising agency or in a similar environment (history in healthcare is not required).
Early adopter. Filled with a sense of genuine fascination of the digital space and a natural hunger for what’s next.
Prides him/herself on being proficient in digital design, while also being very knowledgeable of usability and technology.
Is an expert with the latest software and online tools/services that allow him/her to express creativity and generate better work.
Understands the strengths and limitations of evolving technologies and trends such as Responsive Web Design (RWD), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, mobile apps, and social media. (If you code HTML/CSS on the side, that's a plus.)
Presents a strong design portfolio showcasing a variety of interactive projects, including but not limited to websites, rich media, mobile websites, and native phone/tablet apps (roles and responsibilities on each project must be clearly stated in the portfolio).
Has strong management skills.
Is detail focused, goal oriented, and well organized.
• Develop ideas that are strategic, innovative, and provide an optimal user experience.
• Look outside of pharma to adapt cool, new, out-of-industry ideas that can work within the healthcare space.
• Partner with copywriters, UX, and developers to execute creative.
• Supervise art directors in all communications related to your brand(s) and give clear direction to creative team members.
• Act as a “digital go-to” across agency teams and clients, providing thought leadership and big thinking, and triaging issues as needed.
• Actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends).
• Work with creative director to lead digital pitches.
• Contribute strategically to the long-term vision of CDMi’s digital work.
CDMiConnect is an equal opportunity employer and offers a comprehensive benefits package to its employees.
How To Apply