Senior Technical Designer - 3D
Schawk, Inc., (NYSE: SGK), is a leading provider of brand point management services, enabling companies of all sizes to connect their brands with consumers to create deeper brand affinity. With a global footprint of 49 offices, Schawk helps companies create compelling and consistent brand experiences by providing integrated strategic, creative and executional services across brand touchpoints.
We are currently looking to hire Senior Imaging Specialists/3D Visualizers for the Marketing Communications Graphic Design Department to work for one of the most respected companies. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to understand and contribute to the creative process, from concept to completion, with a focus on quality and reasonable render times are also critical. Candidate will develop CG images for ideation and visualization purposes using 3D software, Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator, He or she is responsible for modeling, texturing/lighting, and refining of finished look development and meeting all client’s standards of excellence.
The Artist will work closely with senior creative staff to visualize campaign ideas for use in packaging, retail, visualization, and motion graphics.
Qualifications / Requirements:
At least 5 years' work experience in the creative and design field
• Expertise with 3D modeling and rendering tools
• Proficient in Maya, Lightwave3D and After Effects,
• Extensive retouching, refining, digital image editing experience
• Upmost dedication to client's high standards of quality
• -Exceptional creative ability is a must
• -Strong organizational, communication skills
• -Clear, persuasive, verbal and written communication essential
• -Creativity, enthusiasm and passion
• -Team player
• Resourcefulness, ingenuity, and problem solving skills a must
• Must be detail oriented, dependable, and able to work well under pressure
• Adaptability and willingness to learn on the job is necessary in this fast paced, rapidly changing environment from Concept through.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.