You will help IBM Design’s mission to build first in class, modern internet applications for business facing enterprise products in market areas such as Social, Business Analytics, Mobile, Cloud, Security & Cognitive Computing.
For a Front-End Developer following IBM Design Thinking, questions of ‘who’ and ‘why’ always come before ‘what’ and ‘how’. First, we design for a person and their goals. Then your flexibility and curiosity helps the team choose the right technology that will delight the user while fully addressing their goals and the needs of the business.
We are hiring developers who have an eye for detail, a love for design and high expectations for quality. You will work together with the Product Design team to deliver products that are enduring, meaningful and delightful for our clients.
We're looking for all different experience levels, from recent Computer Science graduates to Senior Front End Devs. Please send us your resume & portfolio/code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build modern apps. You know and use APIs but your passion and focus is on the front end: web and mobile.
- Redesign existing UIs and implement new ones. You use the best front-end technology for the job, picking up new tech as needed.
- Explore and design. Create dynamic and compelling user experiences. You explore the fringe of what is possible today, and then harness it.
- Talk art, talk shop. You bridge the gap between designers and systems engineers. You can explain complex subject matter to non-domain experts.
- Help design REST APIs. You are the primary consumer of client-side APIs, so you play a critical role in making sure they enable you to build great user experiences.
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Two years of relevant work experience in software development.
- Substantial experience in C, C++, Objective-C or Java.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of user interface design.
- Interest in User Experience design.
- Web or mobile application development experience.
- Experience collaborating with UX Design teams.
- Experience working on cross-browser platforms.
Must send portfolio/code samples and resume to email@example.com
How To Apply