Design and Application Specialist
• Develop concept proposals for custom lighting installations w/ glass and crystal?
• Respond quickly to clients/ customers with 3D modeling, visualization, sketching and research?
• Work closely with clients and design firms in the US, Europe, Near Middle East and Asia?
if so, WE ARE LOOKING FOR
An enthusiastic and motivated talent, who fulfills the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Industrial/Product Design
• Background in Art/Architectural projects a Plus
• Level: Senior, 4-8 years of experience
• High proficiency in 3D Rhino, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, Grasshopper considered a plus
• Proven conceptual, aesthetic and visualization skills
• Good presentation skills
• Capability to sketch and develop computer renderings for fast pace work environment with quick turnaround
• Background in developing concepts all the way to realization
• Clear understanding of high end/luxury interior projects and the custom contract channel
• Experience with Crystal, Glass and various materials a MUST
• Experience in Lighting a MUST
• German Language a Plus
- Relocation to the Plattsburgh NY, Burlington VT area
- Relocation assistance available.
- Some International and Domestic Travel Required
For an overview of our company and products, please go to www.architecture.swarovski.com and www.schonbek.com.
ABOUT SWAROVSKI LIGHTING
Swarovski Lighting, formally established in 2011, includes two very distinct premium consumer lighting brands; Swarovski, with its contemporary aesthetic, and Schonbek, with its classic designs, as well as Swarovski Architectural Solutions (SAS), which provides custom solutions for architects and designers.
Swarovski Architectural Solutions sets the benchmark for design, helping to shape clients’ ideas by offering breakthrough concepts, applications, and products. With its expert team of architects, interior designers and product designers, Swarovski draws upon the diverse experience and develops innovative architectural solutions that maximize the expressive, emotional and transformative power of crystal.
Combined, Swarovski and Schonbek share more than 250 years of crystal and lighting history.
Please apply with your resume, a cover letter and portfolio via http://www.jpp.swarovski.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.