WE’RE GROWING: WEB PRODUCER
A COLLABORATIVE AND NURTURING ENVIRONMENT
CSA has been around for 35 years. How do we stay fresh? Well, we’re passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial. We build brands by creating compelling websites, identities, content strategy, mobile apps, collateral systems and a whole host of strategy-driven (and beautiful) 2D, 3D and digital experiences. We believe strongly in pushing our employees to grow and support each other to become even better thinkers, strategists and advocates of design.
The web producer is responsible for turning ideas into outcomes. In this role, you will make sure our digital projects run smoothly from research through programming and launch. You will also be involved in scoping and planning projects, ensuring that we have the right plan, team and budget in place to achieve project goals. You should be very detail oriented and have the flexibility to change plans as situations evolves (it always does!). You will also be the central communication point as you update client on progress and plan, as well as track deadlines and deliverables from the entire project team inside and outside of the client organization.
- Make ideas into reality and ensure web and app projects run smoothly
- Accurately scope projects, asking the right questions and getting answers we need
- Manage schedules, budgets, and project deliverables by coordinating the efforts of a team of designers, strategists, and content producers.
- Independently track all the details and make key decisions independently to move project forward
- Communicate plan and progress to client
- Plan and allocate staff resources week-to-week and month-to-month
- You have worked in a web producer or digital project manager role for 3+ years
- You have technical understanding of front & back end development processes and requirements
- You have worked with teams of information architects, content strategists, writers and designers
- You have produced or project managed web projects with $300k+ budgets
- You have produced or project managed content heavy sites of 10k+ pages
- You have solid communication & presentation skills
- You love to pull a team together to get things done
- You are naturally an organizer, and can adapt to changing needs
Design Principles: CSA is not a purely digital agency and we’re proud of that. We believe that traditional design principles such as beautiful typography, color theory and layout take our interactive work to a higher level of finishing. At your core you should have a passion for all types of design and a desire to bring that knowledge to different platforms.
Working in a team: Our team philosophy is pretty simple, speak up! Many of our best concepts come from a “here’s a crazy idea” approach. We’re energized by pushing our ideas forward into new dimensions that we wouldn’t have come to alone. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been here for three days or 20 years; all contributions are valued.
Frameworks: We’re sure you have great ideas but being able to express them to the team, our clients, and our developers is paramount so you should be comfortable working with a variety of tools to show how your ideas will come to life.
Storytelling: We believe that strategic design is as much theater as it is execution. You should be ready to take our clients on a journey from our first meeting together to presenting our ideas in innovative and engaging ways. We aim to make it fun for everyone involved and create a collaborative and creative atmosphere.
Passion: We love our work, but we also love life, which is why we encourage everyone to bring their outside passions and motivations with them. We believe good strategists by nature are curious about the world and so you should be ready to bring your unique outside influences into our thinking and visual process.
To apply for this position, please visit the posting on our website.
As a bonus tell us what your favorite brand is and why in a couple of sentences. This shouldn’t be something you’ve worked on but rather something you admire.
How To Apply