Client Services Manager
Provides end-to-end project management leadership for highly complex packaging and POS projects/initiatives for an assigned business unit. Manages and develops team members to support and execute semi-complex and basic packaging and POS projects for the business unit.
• Manages an account staff functioning at various levels.
• Manages all high-level, complex packaging and POS design project/initiatives to include new brand development, brand redesigns, and new campaign development.
• Functions as the creative services liaison to various winery departments and project owners for new design and maintenance driven projects.
• Partners with the marketing department to complete creative briefs
• Works with creative management to generate project timelines, cost estimates and manages project spending throughout all phases of development for new design initiatives.
• Maintains total brand responsibility for the assigned business unit.
• Delegates and prioritizes projects based on business objectives.
• Identifies and establishes processes for the assigned business unit.
• Partners with multiple functional groups to ensure the success of brand initiatives.
• Supports positioning and new brand development efforts for the assigned BU.
• Attends consumer research sessions to capture consumer insights and communicate recommendations to project stakeholders.
• Facilitates brainstorming sessions for assigned brand set.
• Works closely with designers and sr. management to secure appropriate brand team consensus for all projects.
• Provides the design team with marketing insights materials and key competitive marketing data.
• Possesses a thorough understanding of consumer trends, key competitors/sales channel, and merchandising characteristics for assigned brand set.
• Ensures that basic project management principles are followed on all projects for assigned brands – time, cost, scope, and communication.
• Must maintain satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
• Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations. If accountable for the work of others, responsible for ensuring their understanding and compliance.
• This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
• Develops, coaches, and mentors subordinate staff.
• Conducts performance evaluations
• Recommends salary adjustments
• Rewards employees or takes disciplinary action, as necessary
• Addresses complaints and resolves issues.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of project management or account management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR 9 years of project management or account management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Management/supervisory experience.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 7 years of project management or account management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
• Master of Business Administration degree.
• Prior winery experience in a creative services marketing capacity.
• Knowledge of project management principles and client services fundamentals.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building.
• Skilled in oral and written communication.
• Experience with new product development.
• Knowledge of marketing, consumer research and design principles.
• Skilled in the use of Microsoft office applications at an intermediate level.
• Experience developing and maintaining business relationships.
• Knowledge of brand equities and promotional success factors.
• Experience analyzing project spending trends and determine root cause.
• Skilled in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Knowledge and understanding of POS, Marketing and Sales functions.
• Knowledge of POS manufacturing and Gallo distribution networks.
• Knowledge and understanding of Marketing and Design principals.
• Skilled in leading meetings and group discussions.
• Experience with using Microsoft applications.
• Skilled in managing multiple projects and work well under pressure with little supervision.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and follow-through.
• Skilled in analyzing situations and attaining successful resolutions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How To Apply