Role: Full-Time Photographer
Level: Jr-Mid Level
Location: Dallas, Texas
We're looking for a talented, full-time photographer. At our company, you'll get the opportunity to collaborate with a motivated team of 4 graphic designers, 1 other photographer, and one marketing executive on a daily basis. We're on a mission to create a distinctive and well-respected brand that represents our originality and modern approach to home decorating. Here's how you help us:
- Collaborate regularly with upper management to exchange and execute ideas on how to enhance the Loloi Rugs brand.
- Photograph and edit rugs for placement on our web site, industry publications, email campaigns, annual catalog, brochures, advertising, and more.
- Shoot rugs on location
- Conceptualize and execute room shots within our in-house studio - includes composing lighting and home decor products into a still scene.
- BFA in Photography.
- Skilled and passionate about learning product and editorial photography.
- Proficient in Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task, prioritize and communicate progress in a fast-paced environment.
- Ridiculously organized and deadline oriented.
Founded in 2004, Loloi Rugs has achieved tremendous growth and respect in the rug industry in just an eight year tenure. Loloi recently won the ARTS Award for "Best Rug Manufacturer" in 2010 and 2011, validating its status as one of the elite home furnishing companies. For more information, please visit our web site www.LoloiRugs.com.
Please send resume, cover letter, and work portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.