DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Produce superior photographic images to support all marketing collateral including print and web advertisements; B2B e-blasts; bi-annual wholesale catalogs, displays and other creative ideas to elevate brand aesthetics.
• Partner with sales, product development and marketing design team to transform strategic thought into creative concepts with high visual appeal.
• Establish and maintain best practices for photography standards and execution.
• Manage shot lists and produce photography status reports.
• Execute photo editing and retouching as needed.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Degree in related field, and minimum 3-5 years photography experience.
• Solid background in photo shoot execution for products and location assignments.
• Strong portfolio of photography work demonstrating basic skills and conceptual abilities.
• Expert knowledge of industry standard photography hardware, software including Adobe Photoshop (CS6).
• Proficiency with image manipulation, color-correction.
• Experience working closely with cross functional teams; possess a positive attitude when working with colleagues; solutions-oriented, and supportive in finding solutions to unexpected challenges.
• Work well under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Insistence on high quality work with great focus on detail.
• Must be located within commuting distance of Calhoun, Georgia.
***THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN CALHOUN, GA. APPLICANTS NOT WITHIN COMMUTING DISTANCE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.***
How To Apply