Content Coordinator, CUPERTINO GIANT
The primary responsibility of this position is to act as a central point of communication on multiple projects, both internally and externally. Strong communication is a must, with the ability to work across functions in an organized manner with multiple client departments under tight deadlines. Manage the production of digital and print assets. Work closely with the Content Production Managers (CPM's) to determine the scope of needs for an individual project, and follow the pieces through every aspect of production, asset distribution, and archiving. Fast-paced environment requires excellent organization and communication skills, as well as the ability to react quickly and thoughtfully to rapid changes in scope and priorities. Must be able to manage the big picture, as well as direct and execute individual production tasks.
Project Management -
• Tracking assets through production
• Seeing big picture - key milestones
• Establishing tasks and processes for the team
• Setting priorities
• Handling broad scope of assets (US and Localized)
• Supporting production / coordinator team members with all information and pieces needed to build assets
• Communicating status and needs to other teams
• Negotiating shared needs with other teams, and coordinating co-production
• Contribute to team status meetings
• Communicating clearly and precisely
• Being flexible and responding quickly to changes in process and priorities
• Holding the bar high for quality and excellence in the work the team produces
• Performing the above skills in a highly organized fashion
• Keen awareness of (and enthusiasm for) Apple products & features
Graphics Production -
• Controlling quality of assets
• Conducting file backups for production and routing of assets.
• Understanding how files are produced (complex Photoshop files!); intelligently communicating changes to internal teams and vendors
• Understanding file types (pixel and vector art, color spaces, and file composition)
• Proficiency in the latest versions of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Numbers
• Problem solving and process innovation
• Ability to master the tools being used by the team, and always looking at the best ways to adapt them to each project, or improve them
• Ability to negotiate the internal processes, communicate team needs, and obtain results in an ever-changing environment
• Problem solving the sticking points in the production process to keep the production team moving
• Seeking opportunities to collaborate with other teams to cut down on duplication of efforts
• Looking for ways to make team processes more efficient and organized for an ever-growing group
Qualifications / Requirements -
• Must have 5+ years experience in art buying, photo producing and/or project management at design firm, ad agency or interactive shop.
• Flexible, creative, solution-oriented individual with experience in using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop.
• Knowledge of interactive specific needs for image reproduction, including web site builds and email blasts.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.