Moment is looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer (GD) to join our team in New York.
We are seeking a perfectionist with a keen eye for detail and craftsmanship, systematic thinking, and a thoughtful approach to interaction design. The ideal candidate should not only be able to create beautiful, compelling solutions, but be able to clearly articulate his/her ideas to both colleagues and clients. Our GDs have responsibilities across the entire spectrum of digital product design, from product definition to concept, design and specification of product UI.
We are heavily focused on collaboration. If you can imagine contributing your expertise in a low-ego, team environment—working hand-in-hand with Experience Designers, Team Leads and our client’s business and technology stakeholders—then this position may be for you.
Moment’s projects stand on the leading edge of technology adoption, spanning industries like media and entertainment, financial services, healthcare, and education and working with clients to produce successful multi-platform digital products for the web and mobile devices.
Successful candidates will have:
- 2-3 years of professional user interface/interaction design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Fluency with core graphic design principles (typography, grids, color, etc.) and the confidence to bend the rules when necessary
- Fluency with core design methods like sketching, storyboarding, diagramming, and prototyping for screen-based experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Interest in the capabilities and limitations of the latest "front-end" internet technologies and the curiosity to tinker
- A love of critique, collaboration and co-authorship. Lone geniuses need not apply.
Please send a brief cover letter, together with a resume (PDF, Word File, LinkedIn profile etc.) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include links to previous work, an online portfolio, or a personal website with work samples.
**Please be sure to include your preferred email address in the body of the email.**
Applicants that do not meet the above submission criteria are not guaranteed a review.
No phone calls will be accepted about this posting.
How To Apply