Lead Designer - Creative
Lead Designer - Creative
DigitasLBi is a global marketing and technology agency that transforms businesses for the digital age. We help companies of all shapes and sizes decide What's Next ... and then we take them there. Across 40 offices in 25 countries around the world we have more than 6,000 digital experts working to enrich people's lives via our unique blend of strategy, creativity, media and technology.
Our skills and passions span insight, brand building, content creation and distribution, as well as the ability to help brands embrace the creative and technological change that is revolutionizing their businesses. We act as strategic partner to some of the world's most exciting companies across a wide range of industries including FMCG, financial services, publishing, retail, telecoms and travel. There are many things that make DigitasLBi unique but if we had to choose one it would be our ability to connect data with storytelling to help make brands special, shareable and more ultimately valuable wherever, whenever and however people choose to engage with them.
We're searching for a Lead Designer of Creative who can manage other designers to fulfill online design of concepts and develop high impact, results-oriented work for our clients and internal projects. You'll work with your extended team, bringing your impeccable sense of detail and quality management for projects.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
* Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids, wireframes, interface demos, flow charts, and photo retouching and enhancements
* Create strong graphic layouts based on concepts provided by the Art Director
* Brief extended teams and manage teams against deliverables according to relevance, schedule and budget
* Reduce complex user interface issues to child's play using innovative tools
* Collaborate with technology colleagues on design feasibility
* Partner with clients on business goals from a visual standpoint
* Participate in brainstorming and other idea-generating team sessions
* Maintain high quality on creative and presentation deliverables
* Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure
To qualify, you'll need:
* Four year degree (Fine or Graphic Arts degree a plus)
* 5-7 years of design and strong interactive/digital work experience preferred
* Creative agency experience desired
* Substantial comfort level working with PCs and Macs
* Extremely detail oriented
* Ability to transfer design skills to multiple channels
* Seasoned in working under tight deadlines without taking your eye off the ball
* Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of design programs
* Mastery of interactivity and the Web
* Candidate must be open to travel as needed
Got what it takes?
DigitasLBi is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply