Senior Product Designer
Are you a creative original thinker who also has a passion for making a difference? Are you ready for the next step in your career? Here is the chance to be a key part of something new.
Logitech Design Lab is looking for a Senior Industrial Designer to join their multidisciplinary strategic design team.
About Logitech Design Lab
Logitech Design Lab has recently been established as an "internal design agency" to service Logitech’s broad range of product design and experience needs. In its state of the art design studio in Cork, Ireland, the lab focuses on strategic projects aimed at leading & disrupting our product portfolio. The high-calibre multidisciplinary team includes Applied Psychologist, Interaction Designers, UX designers, CMF Designers as well as Advanced Mechanical Design & Prototyping.
Mission: Design Exceptional New Products & Experience
Reporting to the Design Lab Director you will be the design lead in this multidisciplinary team. You will bring the passion, energy and vision to drive development of exceptional new products and experience. You will bring you unique point of view to all levels of the design process from high level strategic thinking to exceptional detail implementation. In doing this you will inspire a creativity and promote a thoughtful, design led approach.
This is a significant opportunity for the right candidate. As a new initiative within Logitech you will be at the foundation of a design team. This is a global initiative with opportunity for crossover between our teams & locations in the US, Europe and Asia. You will interact at all levels from factories to executives. You will work on our broad and diverse product range from wearable audio to gaming specific peripherals. You will have the opportunity to do some of the best work of your career. We are looking for someone who is ready for this.
Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech. In this role you will:
• Be a creative force in a small team transforming & leading design.
• Have your finger on the pulse, future focused.
• Develop potential opportunities & trends into stories, concepts, renderings & models that inspire & inform the product portfolio.
• Empathize with users to identify & nurture insights which you translate into
• Collaborate with advanced engineering & CMF team to bring new ingredients,
architectures & materials/finish to life in new products
• Conceive, create, develop, and design incredible products that will touch the lives of
millions of people
• Empathies with Business Group needs & sell/promote design solutions to internal
For consideration, you must bring the following skills and behaviors to our team:
● the ability to zoom out and be highly strategic/creative, conceiving & translating fragile
ideas into stories / concepts, and ultimately exceptional product design
● a strong portfolio with min 8 years product design experience
● excellent sketching, visualisation and hands on design & prototyping skills
● strong communication skills and a track record of inspiring the creation of outstanding
● the ability to leveraging creativity, innovation, materials & process to create
differentiated emotionally relevant products
● curiosity and a passion for understanding the customer, and emerging needs & trends
● the ability to move fast and combine research, insights, user experience, design thinking,
technical awareness and business needs into compelling products
Small Company. Big Products.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people in a natural, intuitive way to the digital ? experiences they care about. We develop our products with a powerful blend of artistic design, surprising science, and innovation driven by consumer insight. Our consumer products are designed for popular computing devices--PCs and Macs, tablets and smartphones. Want to be part of this team of innovators
How To Apply