Front-End Web Designer & Developer
Tommy John is looking for a versatile Front End Developer/Designer to join our fast-growing team in the Flatiron district of NYC. The ideal candidate will be well-rounded and well-versed in the areas of front end coding, UX/UI and web design. We are looking for an individual with a point-of-view that can work in a collaborative environment and take ideas from conceptualization through to completion. The time dedicated between development work and design work with be roughly 50%/50%.
This is a great opportunity to make a considerable impact on the future growth of a fast-growing, established startup.
• Design creatives and placements including hero spots, banners and emails.
• Code and deliver pages and features in HTML/CSS for a responsive design site
• Follow best practices in UX/UI when designing web flows and features
• Properly test all code
Core Skills & Experience:
• Ability to write clean code and prevent against code bloat
• Comfortable working in Git
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Based on experience
• Full benefits; including health care, gym membership sponsorship and paid holidays
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.