Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Participate in all phases of the graphic and motion design process, from idea creation through mockups and final delivery. Contribute to projects managed by other graphic/motion designers and manage your own projects.
• Skilled with standard graphic and motion design tools, including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects
• Experience with 3D animation a plus, particularly with Cinema 4D
• Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
• Ability to adapt to a constantly changing technology environment and tight timelines
• Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
• Ability to independently design and implement creative solutions
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• High energy and a positive attitude
• Experience with other creative disciplines such as photography and videography a plus
• Ability to work well with others on all levels. Must be a team player.
• A portfolio of work that demonstrates the above
• A passion to see thing from ideation to completion.
• A love for great design
• A minimum of 1 year Experience
Portfolio (pdf or url) and CV must be included with application.
How To Apply