SPS Worldwide is an industry leader, helping companies realize the endless possibilities in the world of visual marketing and bringing creative ideas to life.
We are a Design and Manufacturing Company catering to NYC's Luxury Retail and Corporate Markets. Our primary focus has been on our three umbrella services: promotional products, fabrication, and printing (digitally, offset and in large and grand scale formats). We handle all phases of the production process, from conceptualization and design to R&D, manufacturing, fulfillment and logistics. Since SPS was founded in 2001, we pride ourselves on the quality of work we deliver and the relationships we share with our clients. One standard, one partner… endless solutions.
We are looking to hire someone who is a project manager first, and a designer second, to assist the sales team in the management of their accounts. This includes communicating with clients and vendors on multiple projects. Our project managers will generally help design, plan, coordinate, implement and finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines. Duties include brainstorming promotional and visual ideas, computer-aided design and rendering, reconciling pricing and details, writing proposals and purchase orders, overseeing quality control of items manufactured domestically and overseas and creating presentation materials.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two years Project Management experience preferred
- Experience in managing detail-intensive and time-sensitive projects
- Excellent business communication skills, both verbal and written
- A good relationship builder and team player
- Must have listening skills and be socially perceptive
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and follow through
- Extremely well organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Illustrator and Photoshop a must
- Career oriented and result driven
This person should be a creative thinker with an eye for luxury who can conceptualize on the fly while acting as a consultant to our high-end clientele. Lastly, this candidate must have a passion for perfection and a job well done.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.