• Oversee and lead creative design solutions from conception through implementation that strategically translate and support the brand strategy
• Partner with Consultants and Creative Directors to define project strategy and translate strategy to the development of creative concepts
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining a cohesive and successful partnership between our Client and internal creative team
• Lead creative team and production team to ensure feasibility of design solutions and articulate design principles and guidelines for implementation
• Proactively maintain expertise in graphic design software packages
• Participate in new business efforts as requested.
• Manage, mentor and train Creative staff to maintain employee retention and quality standards.
• Partner with Consultants to provide client with estimates, budgets and timelines for the creative portion of each project
• Present logos, visual identities and systems to client teams
CAPABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Excellent creative standards
• Solid interpersonal capabilities along with superlative verbal, visual and written communication skills
• Comprehensive understanding of design methodologies, user-experience/interface design, information design, and corporate identity/branding
• Ability to clearly explain and write about design issues and dynamically present ideas to senior management and public groups
• Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.)
If you would like to be considered for the Senior Designer role, please email a cover letter and your portfolio to Prophet’s Recruiting Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include "Senior Designer Application" in the subject line. Thank you.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.