Senior UI/UX Designer
YouVisit has an immediate opening for a Senior UI/UX Designer to plan, design and execute web and mobile based material, and interactive experiences. This full-time salaried position is a great opportunity for a stellar web-application UI/UX designer to take on our web and mobile applications to the next level. You will work in our New York office.
YouVisit.com is the world's first visual guide to higher education. Our website is the most comprehensive online destination where you can search, filter and enjoy Virtual Guided Walking Tours of college campuses -- from the comfort of your own home or the palms of your hands. Our unique Virtual Guided Walking Tours are so realistic you'll feel as if you are physically there!
• Deliver world-class user interface designs for YouVisit's clients and B2C products
• Lead cross-functional design concept reviews, from initial wireframes and prototypes through final design
• Exercise judgment in determining both the strategic and tactical approaches for project specific design initiatives, under tight deadlines
• Work collaboratively with the engineering team to ensure effective execution of designs and release of high quality products
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in user interface design, human-computer interaction, and usability
• Proven track record designing usable, cutting-edge web and mobile interfaces, an online portfolio is required for this position
• Clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, and web standards
• Strong problem solving skills
• Expert proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent communication and team skills with the proven ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and react quickly to changes in direction
• Ability to translate marketing and business objectives into effective design solutions
• Experience working with brand, identity and style guides.
• Enthusiastic team player who looks out for others, provides guidance, and readily shares knowledge
Candidates: Please send your resume, cover letter, and a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.