Position 1: e-Commerce
Position 2: Social Media
Infantino, LLC is a leading designer and marketer of infant toys and accessories with popular lines ranging from award winning creative baby toys to next generation baby travel products, such as fashionably comfortable baby carriers, feeding products, interactive shopping cart covers, and unique activity toys and gyms. Infantino is recognized for its commitment to classic play and promoting the bond between parent and baby. Infantino’s dedicated team and innovative products have earned the brand a major presence with the mass market, specialty and international retailers alike.
The Product Manager is responsible for all marketing aspects related to taking their product category from the concept stage of development to the successful commercialization of the product line. He/she will develop and execute all elements of product planning and product marketing to ensure that new and continued products fully satisfy consumer demand. In addition, a key responsibility will include overseeing the successful growth of the e-commerce business, or overseeing the Social Media and Commercialization for the company’s brands. This position develops market research and other information resources to understand the changing conditions in the marketplace that will influence demand. They work closely with product development, Marketing, Creative Services and the Sales teams to ensure we are meeting the goals of the company. The Product Manager position is located in San Diego, California or Chicago, Illinois and reports to the Vice President of Marketing for Infantino.
• Plays a critical role in marketing, managing, and expanding our direct-to-consumer business and website or the commercialization of the company’s product lines, in addition to spearheading social media programs.
• Takes on key projects and responsibilities to identify and execute business development strategies, marketing tactics and direct-to-consumer campaigns to achieve growth objectives.
• Identify and recommend product direction/new opportunities and marketing strategies in line with the company sales and profit objectives.
• Develop an understanding of the needs of our retail partners, so they can be taken into account in future product line development and marketing.
• Create marketing plan for product category and execute marketing elements including advertising, promotions, recommended pricing and packaging.
• Work closely with Product Development to create new products and line extensions based on market research results and conditions in the marketplace.
• Build effective and economical market research programs and technique through the use of internal and external resources.
• Develop close working relationships with the Sales organization and Marketing management to ensure that sales projections, promotions and core positioning are understood and product is planned, produced, and commercialized accordingly
PERSONAL QUALITIES & EXPERIENCE:
• A Bachelor’s degree with five or more years of product management experience with at least two years in the toy or related children’s consumer products businesses.
• Ability to apply knowledge of social media or e-commerce platforms and marketing and communication principals to effectively manage and grow the business
• A highly creative individual with demonstrated success in developing and managing new products by working closely with Product Development teams.
• Strong knowledge and experience in all product management skill areas: market research, product pricing, packaging, advertising & promotion, and social media or e-commerce.
• Prior responsibility for developing and executing business and marketing plans and the budgets that support them.
• Great problem-solving skills with a solution oriented approach. Results & profit oriented.
• Outstanding communication skills – written and oral – which are critical to success in this role.
• Outstanding leadership skills and a track record of successfully fitting into an entrepreneurial business environment in which you will be expected to roll up your sleeves.
• An excellent team player who can create and thrive in a highly collaborative working environment.
A competitive base salary, performance bonus and options.
For confidential consideration, please forward resume, portfolio and salary history to:
Mr. Andy Taylor
How To Apply