Graphic Designer (web design)
Moore & Scarry Advertising is the premier retail automotive advertising agency in the country. With extensive experience in the field, veteran leadership, and driven creative, MSA provides a work experience like no other.
After coming under new ownership in 2013 MSA has grown exponentially and continues to expand. It's a busy environment that tests your tenacity and helps you become better. The experience of working at Moore & Scarry Advertising provides the culture that moves you. Moore & Scarry Advertising is casual, with Ping-Pong, pool tables, great views, great people, gulf beaches in Fort Myers and the city life in our Denver office. MSA is at the forefront, with media and social innovation above the competition.
We are looking for a graphic designer to design and produce print, web, outdoor and various collateral materials for our dealer clients. Experience with automotive advertising in a fast-paced environment is a plus. We would like an applicant to have an understanding of print layouts, web design, HTML/CSS coding and pre-press procedures.
Our Ideal designer must meet the following requirements:
• Creative thinker, able to design new and exciting artwork on a regular basis
• Fast learner, who can take client and Art Director feedback to adapt design style
• An understanding of advertising and how to make an impact in the world of marketing
• Some knowledge of the automotive industry, specifically the various manufacturers and vehicles sold in the USA
• Able to work in a very fast paced environment, meeting tight deadlines and client required timelines
• Patient and able to solve problems that may arise
• Be up to date on latest trends in print and digital marketing, as well as the automotive industry
• Design client web and print materials as directed by Art Director
• Make corrections and/or changes on client web and print materials
• Proofread and spellcheck each job created
• Continually learn client preferences and manufacturer guidelines
• Find appropriate artwork and materials needed
*This list of essential functions and job duties is not intended to be all inclusive and you may be expected to perform other job duties as assigned.
Educational Requirements & Qualifications:
• Associates Degree in Graphic/Web Design or equivalent certification
• Minimum 2 year's full time experience
• Competent working with the following software:
Mac OSX operating system
• Proficient with writing/editing HTML and CSS
• Understanding of basic design principles
• Knowledge of Print/Web art requirements
Sitting and working at a computer eight hours a day, using a keyboard and a mouse. Also, requires walking, standing, bending and verbally communicating with other employees.
*Must have the ability to competently perform all the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Please no freelance applicants and individuals must be currently located in or willing to relocate to Fort Myers, Florida.
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO
How To Apply