Sr. Interaction Designer
We are currently seeking experienced Sr. Interaction Designers with extensive experience in digital service design to join us in Helsinki, Finland.
You wholeheartedly believe that designing unique user experiences, which are communicated to the end-user through awesome visual designs, can change the world. You've experienced first-hand, how the user-centered design process is used to develop new products and services and have a portfolio to prove it. You understand the importance of user experience and visual design and can effectively communicate it to clients.
As a Senior Interaction Designer you are expected to work closely with clients to understand their business and help define both business and user requirements. You are responsible for the creation of overall UX strategy and detailed interaction design which will guide the design and development during the whole project. You’ll be working in a creative environment with other designers and developers and your role is to ensure that client goals and requirements are satisfied. We are looking for people who are passionate about solving problems using design methods. Your proactive approach to creative problem solving will be essential to the success of the whole team.
- Gather customer and end-user requirements and create overall UX concept and strategy
- Design the interaction model for the mobile/web/embedded solution
- Create clickable prototypes
- Conduct co-creation sessions with end-users and clients and usability testing sessions
- Conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with internal Design team members or with client to define visual design direction
- Present designs to client and elaborate on design decisions made
- At least 5 years of experience
- Experience as interaction lead for digital services
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to talk and understand stakeholders
- Solid understanding of common front-end and back-end platforms
- Passion for UX design and eagerness to mentor and elevate with other creative people
- Strong understanding of usability and user centered design practices
- Passion for emerging technologies and hunger to innovate
- Proficiency of creating visual designs with appropriate software toolbox
- Proven attention to details
- Willingness to travel
We will give you the most inspiring and challenging projects on the planet, from mobile to web to embedded and enterprise systems. You will work with an extremely talented and friendly team, and with world class customers ranging from startups to Fortune 500. You will get to see the world and work with the best of the best!
How To Apply