Mid-Level Graphic/Packaging Designer
Southern Telecom is looking for a mid-level graphic designer who is passionate about design, creative, and detail-oriented with strong conceptual as well as technical skills.
We’re seeking someone with great taste in design, who has a strong grasp of typography, composition and layout, and who thrives on learning and delivering excellent design.
Responsibilities and skills:
• Responsible for the timely and precise creation of packaging designs, from concept to completion
• The ability to collaborate and work closely with other design specialists including but not limited to: industrial designers, illustrators, retouchers, etc.
• Prepare mockup packaging for management and client review (Strong hand skills a huge plus!)
• Stays up to date with color trends, market standards, and has the ability to integrate them into design concepts
• Support other departments with various graphic and marketing requests
• Able to manage multiple priorities, anticipate demands, communicate status appropriately, and maintain a high level of operational transparency and accountability
Familiarity with licensing a plus.
We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, who takes direction and criticism well, who can contribute to group creative discussions. We want someone who works well with a team and thrives on creative collaboration as well as meeting individual design goals who can work in a fast-paced, highly creative environment and whom is always seeking to grow and learn as a designer.
Education and experience:
• Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field
• 3-5 years experience in an agency or in-house design department
• Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please sent samples or portfolio to email@example.com
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.