Senior User Experience Designer
We’re looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with an interest in shaping our data-rich internet applications. As the Senior User Experience Designer you will be a leader, confident in your knowledge of all things UX, you’ll be motivated to create elegant solutions to complex problems, and will have an insatiable appetite for information architecture, search methods, data visualization and understanding user needs in a complex B2B setting.
About Euromonitor International:
Euromonitor International offers global market intelligence for fast moving consumer goods industries, and countries and consumers. We have over 40 years of experience publishing market reports, online information systems and bespoke consulting projects to our Fortune 500 client base. Euromonitor International has offices in Chicago, London, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Tokyo, Sydney, Bangalore and São Paulo.
The Senior User Experience Designer will work closely with the Head of Product Design and the Product Design team, as well as select sales, research and IT staff to help facilitate Euromonitor’s product development objectives.
Key responsibilities include:
• Advocate user-centered design.
• Lead user research activities and the creation of site maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
• Transform business requirements and user goals into elegant solutions.
• Research and report on the latest UX/UI best practices.
To achieve success in this role you will need to bring a well-honed UX skill set and a desire to support our Fortune 500 clients’ strategic business goals by helping them make sense of our vast global market research.
General requirements include:
• At least six years working as a User Experience Designer and two years leading large scale projects.
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a group of creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished work.
• Able and excited to mentor junior staff.
• Proven UX experience:
o Planning and conducting user research
o Synthesizing user research findings into opportunities
o Creating site maps, wireframes and users flows
o Using prototyping tools and quickly producing prototype concepts.
• Experience working in a structured development environment a plus (we use Agile).
• Interest in learning about our research is a must, experience with market research data is a plus (i.e. we talk a lot about the size, growth and competitive landscape of a market and the local consumers).
• Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Comfortable working in a PC environment (non Mac).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Euromonitor International does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
How To Apply
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.